Graduate “Anatolia” College, Thessaloniki, 1962
Graduate Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Dpt. of Agricultural Sciences, 1967
Honorary Doctorate, Kingston University, England
Chairman REDESTOS - Efthymiadis Agrotechnology Group, established 1935.
A leading business group in Greece and Southeast Europe in the field of Agricultural technology, supplies and services.
- Chairman & CEO Thessaloniki Innovation & Technology Center – Thess INTEC S.A.
- President of the Thessaloniki Technology Park (1994 till today)
- Chairman of the Business Information and Clearing Center (BICC)
- President of the Association for Democracy in the Balkans
In the past:
- President of the Federation of Industries of Northern Greece
- President of the Northern Greece Businessmen’s Cultural Association
- Chairman of the STABILITY PACT / Business Advisory Council for Southeast Europe, Brussels
- Chairman of the Business and Cultural Development Centre
- President of the Hellenic Crop Protection Association
- Member by Excellence of the Board of the Thessaloniki Chamber of Commerce and Industry
Contributed to several European think tanks on development and cooperation in Southeast European region.
Mr. Efthymiadis is also Honorary Consul of the Kingdom of the Netherlands in Thessaloniki.