Graduate “Anatolia” College, Thessaloniki, 1962
Graduate Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Dpt. of Agricultural Sciences, 1967
Honorary Doctorate, Kingston University, England
Chairman REDESTOS – Efthymiadis Agrotechnology Group, established 1935.
A leading business group in Greece and Southeast Europe in the field of Agricultural technology, supplies and services.
- Chairman & CEO Thessaloniki Innovation & Technology Center – Thess INTEC S.A.
- Founding member of THEOPHANO prize, Governing council
- Chairman of the Business Information and Clearing Center (BICC)
- President of the Association for Democracy in the Balkans
In the past:
- President of the Federation of Industries of Northern Greece
- President of the Northern Greece Businessmen’s Cultural Association
- Chairman of the STABILITY PACT / Business Advisory Council for Southeast Europe, Brussels
- Chairman of the Business and Cultural Development Centre
- President of the Thessaloniki Technology Park
- President of the Hellenic Crop Protection Association
- Member by Excellence of the Board of the Thessaloniki Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Honorary Consul of the Kingdom of the Netherlands in Thessaloniki
Contributed to several European think tanks on development and cooperation in Southeast European region.