Stratos Paradias a graduate from the Law School as well as the Political Sciences School of the University of Athens, is a Supreme Court Lawyer in Athens (Stratos Paradias & Partners), specialised in Property Law.
Stratos Paradias is the founder (1983) and President (since 1996) of the Hellenic Property Federation (POMIDA).
Since 2005 he is also the President of the International Union of Property Owners (UIPI), based in Brussels.
Stratos Paradias was
- the introducer of legislation for the deregulation of all rentals (1989- 1994-2014) and the abolition of Property Tax (1980, 1992 and 2007) in Greece.
- member of the Greek State Committee for Legislation (1984-1991) and Codification of the Commercial Rentals Law (1994).
- member of the State Committee for the Taxation of Real Estate Property (1997) and the National Council against Tax Evasion (2008).
- member of the City of Athens Buildings Renovation Committee for the Athens Olympic Games (2002-2004).
- the introducer (2014) of the new deregulated commercial rentals legislation in Greece.
- member (2016) of the State Committee for the Immovable Property Taxation.
He speaks English, French and Italian.